A recent email from APA said that there would be a procedure for returning the incorrect copies of the Publication Manual for replacement (see below). Any one have more information on system APA put into place?

thanks, blaine

IMPORTANT: In order to receive a replacement copy the purchaser will have
to return their current copy of the manual (6th edition) to APA directly.
The return must be in transit to or received by APA no later than December
15th, 2009. The returned copy requirement is to protect APA against those
first printing copies reemerging on the secondary market and therefore
hurting future sales.

We would like to make this return as cost neutral to the customer as
possible. We are researching being able to provide pre-paid postage that
purchases can use to return their current copy of the manual. We expect to
have this system up and running by November 2.