You can not start a car with a dead battery by turning hard on the starter key. You can not learn when the brain is pushed hard, You can learn new physical skills even though you physically exhausted. However, a drug that is a known teragene will allow you to learn by studying hard even though you are mentally exhausted.

Female Student: Well what is the drug so I can learn and have a deformed baby? Male Student: Well tell me the drug I can't have a baby then I can tell my girl friend.

If you have a stick shift car and you can roll it down a hill you can start it with a dead battery, but you can not roll a student down a hill and get them to start thinking ethically.

Ron Blue
rb...@lccc.edu