In an effort to not use up my 3 allotted responses I've combined some:

FOR NANCY MELUCCI:

A response from the person who teaches health here: "I have used Sarafino's
health psychology book for years because it approaches the course using the
biopsychosoical model that I emphasize.

Shelley Taylor's book is another great book."

FOR RIKI KOENIGSBERG:

Our developmental person just brought me Shaffer and Kipp text for dev and
showed me this line, "Neonates see the world in color, although they have
trouble discriminating blues, greens, and yellows from whites. However, rapid
development of the visual brain centers and sensory pathways allows their color
vision to improve quickly. By 2 to 3 months of age, babies can discriminate all
the basic colors...." page 175.

AND A QUESTION TO CANADIAN TIPSTERS:
I am doing a workshop on internationalization of the curriculum and an article
I was asked to read suggestst that these efforts are FAR more advanced in
Canada. So, are there any specific efforts that you can observe in Canadian
versus US universities? Especially in terms of psychology curriculum? If so,
what would that be?

Thanks!

Annette

Annette Kujawski Taylor, Ph.D.