Hi Deb:

I have used the Cozby research methods text almost since the first edition, I
think (at least 23 years).

The website that accompanies the text is freely available to everyone as it was
developed long before textbook companies developed these; Chris did it himself
and back the day it was way ahead of its time.

Back then the text was published by a small publisher but it was bought about
about 7 or so years ago by mcgraw hill who may have another website for it as
well.

Anyway, most of the chapters have links to some activities. I have to admit the
external validity one is a bit skimpy. But the tutorial links for sampling and
external validity look promising.

http://methods.fullerton.edu/

Annette Kujawski Taylor, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology