In my research methods class I am having a student redo their reference page since it was submitted originally as a bibliography. There are several sample papers a student is to compare their work to before submitting it and of course the discussions on the topic held in class. In any case, when it was resubmitted it was still a bibliography and I responded as such to the student and asked her to redo and to be sure to look at the sample papers. Here is her reply to my second request.

"My computer did it like that so I thought it was right but if you would like me to do the reference page over I will."

Technology has finally taken over!

Bill

Bill Southerly, PhD
Department of Psychology