From: Britt, Michael [michael.br...@thepsychfiles.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 7:22 AM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: [tips] Famous Narcissists?

In my next episode I plan to discuss the study that was published last
year on the topic of how narcissism can be detected by looking at
Facebook pages. Since I'm going to talk about narcissism in general,
and I assume that many of your do in your classes on this topic,
here's my question: I'd like to refer to someone that just about
everyone would know and just about everyone would agree is a
narcissist. Who would make for a good example?

Oh yes, it would be better if this person were dead. ;)

Michael

Michael Britt
mich...@thepsychfiles.com
www.thepsychfiles.com