This says it all:

PEOPLE WHO READ THIS ALSO READ

Man, 22, Dies After Tongue-Piercing Causes Brain Abscesses 28306190
Woman Lives Whole Life With Half a Brain 28301394
Study: Chocolate, Water Alleviate Pain 28301400
Psoriasis: A Nuisance or a Deadly Disease? 28283782
Self-Described Abortion Addict Has 15 Abortions in 17 Years 28284006

Annette

Annette Kujawski Taylor, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology
University of San Diego