I didn't get my free pages yet (I have a desk copy) because I haven't bothered
to request them. Earlier in the Fall I enrolled my department in a departmental
membership and one of the perks (?) was a free manual. It was shipped on
October 23, and it was the first printing of the 6th edition, warts and all.
Seems like they could have held up shipping long enough to include the
corrected copy, but I guess they've got to get rid of them somehow.

Carol

Carol L. DeVolder, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology
Chair, Department of Psychology
St. Ambrose University
518 West Locust Street
Davenport, Iowa 52803

Phone: 563-333-6482
e-mail: devoldercar...@sau.edu
web: http://web.sau.edu/psychology/psychfaculty/cdevolder.htm

The contents of this message are confidential and may not be shared with anyone
without permission of the sender.