From: rfro...@jbu.edu
To: tips@acsun.frostburg.edu
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 10:59:23 -0600
Subject: RE:[tips] Fake petition?

Dihydrogen Monoxide

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dihydrogen_monoxide_hoax

My daughter still gets a kick out of when I showed her some rusty metal and
said: “Water did that…imagine what it could do to your insides!”

Rick

Dr. Rick Froman, Chair
Division of Humanities and Social Sciences Box 3055
x7295
rfro...@jbu.edu
http://tinyurl.com/DrFroman

Proverbs 14:15 "A simple man believes anything, but a prudent man gives thought
to his steps."