Marty,

He is associated with Wm Glasser. Go to
http://www.wglasser.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12&Itemid=64
for a condensation of work, such as "The Ten Axioms of Choice Theory" which
contains this gem, "All Total Behavior is designated by verbs and named by the
part that is the most recognizable."

Jim

Jim Matiya
Florida Gulf Coast University
jmat...@fgcu.edu
Contributor, for Karen Huffman's Psychology in Action, Video Guest Lecturettes
John Wiley and Sons.

Using David Myers' texts for AP Psychology? Go to
http://bcs.worthpublishers.com/cppsych/
High School Psychology and Advanced Psychology Graphic Organizers,
Pacing Guides, and Daily Lesson Plans archived at www.Teaching-Point.net