Every year I like to dig this one out and laugh at it. Things haven't changed
too, too much in 11 years!

Thanks, Nancy.

Annette

Annette Kujawski Taylor, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology
University of San Diego
5998 Alcala Park
San Diego, CA 92110
619-260-4006
tay...@sandiego.edu

--- Begin Message ---
I am in a self-promoting mood. Here again for you all is my 1998 12 days
contribution. Those of you who are familiar with it can delete, those of you
who are new to the list, I hope you enjoy it.

On the first day of Tipsmas I posted to the list
a view that got everyone pissed.

On the second day of Tipsmas we posted to the list
2 quotes from Freud
and a view that got everyone pissed

On the third day of Tipsmas we posted to the list
3 wisecracks
2 quotes from Freud
and a view that got everyone pissed

On the fourth day of Tipsmas we posted to the list
4 complaints to Bill
3 wisecracks
2 quotes from Freud
and a view that got everyone pissed

On the fifth day of Tipsmas we posted to the list (real loud now)

5 RANDOM THOUGHTS!!!!

4 complaints to Bill
3 wisecracks
2 quotes from Freud
and a view that got everyone pissed

On the sixth day of Tipsmas, we posted to the list
6 critiques of Harris

5 RANDOM THOUGHTS!

4 complaints to Bill
3 wisecracks
2 quotes from Freud
and a view.....

On the seventh day of Tipsmas we posted to the list
7 skeptics doubting
6 critiques of Harris

5 RANDOM THOUGHTS!

4 complaints to Bill
3 wisecracks
2 quotes from Freud
and a view......

On the 8th day of Tipsmas we posted to the list
8 flames a raging
7 skeptics doubting
6 critiques of Harris

5 RANDOM THOUGHTS!

4 complaints to Bill
3 wisecracks
2 quotes from Freud
and a view....

On the 9th day of Tipsmas we posted to the list
9 tests of blindsight
8 flames a raging
7 skeptics doubting
6 critiques of Harris

5 RANDOM THOUGHTS

4 complaints to Bill
3 wisecracks
2 quotes from Freud
and a view ....

On the 10th day of Tipsmas we posted to the list
10 student bloopers
9 tests of blindsight
8 flames a raging
7 skeptics doubting
6 critiques of Harris

5 RANDOM THOUGHTS

4 complaints to Bill
3 wisecracks
2 quotes from Freud
and a view ...

On the 11th day of Tipsmas we posted to the list
11 "SET TIPS NO MAIL"
10 student bloopers
9 tests of blindsight
8 flames a raging
7 skeptics doubting
6 critiques of Harris

5 RANDOM THOUGHTS!

4 complaints to Bill
3 wisecracks
2 quotes from Freud
and a view....

ON THE TWELFTH DAY OF TIPSMAS WE POSTED TO THE LIST...
12 "UNSUBSCRIBE TIPS"
11 "SET TIPS NO MAIL"
10 student bloopers
9 tests of blindsight
8 flames a raging
7 skeptics doubting
6 critiques of Harris

(big build up)
5 RANDOM THOUGHTS!!!!!!!

4 complaints to Bill (Tom?)
3 wisecracks
2 quotes from Freud
and a song that got EVERYONE pissed.

by Melucci 30 November 1998
Happy Sectarian Winter Holiday of your preference to all
and to all a good night.

---
You are currently subscribed to tips as: tay...@sandiego.edu
leave-98010-5870.1f74a54f39b3123ad272ca0a06e74...@acsun.frostburg.edu