I sort of like the idea except that there are so very many variables that go
into each class's grades--which class it is (I have lower grades in lower
division courses and in research methods sections), what type of pedagogy is
used; what types of assessments are used; some people give extra credit and
some people don't; some people carry their grades to the nth decimal place
whereas some people don't believe they are using a true objective system and
are willing to round up (seldom down, ha ha); some of my sections are honors
sections and some are not and the honors students' grades tend to be much
higher on average; and so on and so on.

So, I'm not sure what we'd achieve by such as sharing because of all the
factors and variables.

Hmmm, I think I've talked myself out of the idea. Sorry.

Annette

Annette Kujawski Taylor, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology
University of San Diego