Professor Lilienfeld has a new book out called "50 Myths of Popular Psychology", Both students and teachers would really enjoy the book and also find lots of ideas for class discussion. I interviewed Scott on the most recent episode of my podcast which you can find here:

http://bit.ly/lilienfeld

You'll also find a small speaker on this page so you can listen to us discuss individual myths as well as the issue of therapy and science. These smaller sound files might be helpful in class or if you want to use the interview for homework purposes.

Michael

Michael Britt
mich...@thepsychfiles.com
www.thepsychfiles.com