This list having been rather somber recently, I hesitated to post
this.  Now that we've resumed business as usual, I'l slip in it just
past the mark for such silly seasonal stuff.

Not that this kind of thing hasn't been done before, but the
sources are of interest: Faculty of Science, University of
Gothenberg, Sweden, and BMJ (the British Medical Journal).  It
has statistics too!

First this:
http://www.science.gu.se/english/News/Santa/

Then this:
http://tinyurl.com/ylgwbts

I would send you to the original BMJ article for that last one but
they unfortunately want $$$, and at Christmas too. It seems a
number of news outlets first picked the story up without realizing
it was a spoof.

Stephen L. Black, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology, Emeritus
Bishop's University