> On Mon, 15 Mar 1999, Jim Dougan wrote:
>

> > TIPsters....
> >
> > I apologize for the slightly off-topic post...
> >
> > It looks like we will be recruiting for some adfjunct positions, and MPA
> > may be a good place to start....
> >
> >  Does anyone know when MPA will be held this year, and how I might get
> > information?  I can't find a web site...
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > -- Jim Dougan
> On Mon, 15 Mar 1999, Nina Tarner wrote:
>
>       MPA will be held from Thursday April 29 through Sunday May 2. I
> don't have the webpage address at home with me. Try going into the APA
> website and maybe there will be  link there.

The MPA web site is at
http://www.ssc.msu.edu/~mpa/

Jeff

Jeff Bartel         Grad Student in Social Psyc  |          Manhattan >
[EMAIL PROTECTED]              Dept of Psychology  |               x    \_
www-personal.ksu.edu/~jbartel   Kansas State U.  |                      |
 Syllabi page for psychology instructors:        |                      |
  www-personal.ksu.edu/~jbartel/syllabi.html     |        KANSAS        |

Reading an email message about a new email virus?  Getting a note that's
been forwarded to a dozen other people?  Before you pass it along, drop by
http://ciac.llnl.gov and read the virus hoaxes and chain letters pages.