Sorry if this isn't directly teaching-related, but y'all are too good a
resource not to consult. A colleague and I are writing a grant to study
sexual harassment on our campus and would like to know if anyone has access
to an instrument to ask about incidents of harassment (we have a good
survey on this but others might assist us), and/or an instrument concerning
attitudes toward/personal definitions of sexual harassment.
Thanks, and feel free to respond privately if this seems inappropriate for
the list.
David W.
David Wasieleski, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology and Counseling
Valdosta State University
Valdosta, GA 31698
912/333-5930
http://chiron.valdosta.edu/dtwasieleski

"Resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other guy to fall
down..."
         --Kyle Secor as Det. Tim Bayless
           Homicide:Life on the Street
           "Kellerman, P.I., Part 2"