>True, it argues _against_ this premise but it's undeniably _about_ the
>psychological importance of the family. It's a must-read (and her
>footnotes are a delight).

>-Stephen

>Harris, J. (19995). Where is the child's environment: A group
>  socialization theory of development. Psychological Review
>  102, 458-489.

Good to know we'll still have psychological journals in the future.

Jim Guinee, Ph.D.

Training Director, Counseling Center

Adjunct Professor, Dept. of Psychology & Counseling
                             Dept. of Health Sciences
President-Elect, Arkansas College Counselor Assoc.
University of Central Arkansas
313 Bernard Hall    Conway, AR  72035
(501) 450-3138 (office)  (501) 450-3248 (fax)

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks
   of changing himself."  --   Leo Tolstoy