Hi,

I've just been given the go-ahead to put together an online intro to
psych course for this fall.

I'll be using Myers' Intro text, and I'm giving serious
consideration to using his text's website for assignments (along
with, perhaps, the PLUS+ CD that comes with the text).

The website can be found at: http://www.worthpublishers.com/myers/

Is anyone currently using it or the PLUS+ CD?  If so, how is it
working out for you?

If I do testing, it will probably be "take-home" essay exams.  For
online multiple choice/fill-in-the-blank tests, I've looked at the
Cyberexam website.  I haven't checked on the price, but I'm pretty
sure we couldn't afford the site license -- especially since we can
get Web-CT through our main campus for $1500 a year (the cost of
their branch site license -- which we may or may not have by fall).
Are there any free sites that accomplish the same thing?

Thanks!
Sue

--
Sue Frantz                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Assistant Professor of Psychology      Office: (505) 439-3752