TIPSters,

I am in the process of completing my application for promotion and I
wanted
to publically thank each of you who took the time to write letters of
support.
I was touched by the wonderful things each of you said both about the
role TIPS has played in your teaching and about my management of TIPS.

THANK YOU!!

Best wishes,

Bill

 *   TIPS  LISTOWNER   -   CONTACT DIRECTLY IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS      *
 *  BILL SOUTHERLY              INTERNET:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] *
 *  DEPT. OF PSYCHOLOGY                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]   *
 *  FROSTBURG STATE UNIVERSITY             [EMAIL PROTECTED]  *
 *  FROSTBURG, MARYLAND USA  21532         PHONE   : (301) 687-4778   *