Colleagues

 Does anybody have any info on:

* Anatomical Drawings by A N Groth (1984)?   How good it is, where to get
it, etc.  I will also appreciate Groth's (especially email) address.

* The Children's Impact of Traumatic Events Scale by Wolfe and Gentile?
Any body on the list who could send me their email addresses?  They
are/were at the Dept of Psychology at the Children's hospital of Western
Ontario.

* Any inventory/checklist/scale that could be used in assessing sexually
abused children about age 4-18?

Thank you

Dap Louw

DAP LOUW, PH.D., PH.D.
HEAD: CENTRE FOR BEHAVIOURAL SCIENCES
PROFESSOR: DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHOLOGY
UNIVERSITY OF THE FREE STATE
P.O. BOX 339
BLOEMFONTEIN                            TEL: INTL + 51 + 4012444
9300 SOUTH AFRICA
                                        FAX:INTL + 51 + 447-5719
                                        EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]