Mark,
        I use the Weiten, Briefer ed.  Several years ago our department used
the ETS course evaluation form.  It has a norms based on a nation wide
sample of students.  The Weiten book scored very high, about the 70th or
80th percentile.  I have used it ever since.  The book evaluated was the
second ed. I believe, but I do not think that is critical.
Jim

--
James S. MacDonall, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Psychology