Hi all..

As I was reading some general info about neurotransmitters, the thought
occurred to me that I don't know how this info is gathered. How are NTs
studied in living or deceased individuals? How have NTs been isolated and
studied? Is it possible to extract samples directly from the brain? Is
neurochemical activity picked up on imaging techniques? Please forgive my
ignorance: I'm a school psychologist turned instructor trying to catch up
and it's been MANY years since I've had courses in neuropsych. Any info you
can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

JL Edwards
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

winmail.dat