Hi Y'all,

Marie Helweg-Larsen wrote:

> I'm interested in getting recommendations for excellent web pages.  Most
> people have syllabi and links on the webpages (as do I).  I interested
> in course pages that have something extra/cool/advanced in addition to
> the basics.  So please share your favorite course  webpage.  And yes you
> can suggest your own website.

Let me make a couple of suggestions from my web site:

1. My students in one class created a site called Women's Intellectual
Contributions to the Study of Mind and Society.  This site covers the work
and life of some of the women involved in the history of psychology,
anthropology, sociology and social work.
http://www.webster.edu/~woolflm/women.html

2. On my aging site, I have a nice aging quiz which can be used to start
discussions relative to the myths and realities of aging.  There are 25
true-false statements.  Students can click on "Answer" for a brief
discussion as to whether the statement is true or false.
http://www.webster.edu/~woolflm/gero.html

3. While I'm not sure how you could integrate any of my Holocaust and
Genocide Studies site into your class (unless you are using Zimbardo and
Gerrigs' intro text), I have to mention it as it is near and dear to my
heart.

Warm regards,

linda

--