I have a question fairly unrelated to Mike Slyvester's question, but
nonetheless I thought some might be informed.

There has been the claim made that Jesus was black.  Can someone
explain to me what is the basis for this claim?

If Jesus was Jewish, then why aren't the Jews also black?

Outta my league,

Jim Guinee, Ph.D.  Director of Training, Counseling Center
Adjunct Professor, Dept. of Psychology/Counseling
                            Dept. of Health Sciences
President-Elect, Arkansas College Counselor Association
University of Central Arkansas
313 Bernard Hall    Conway, AR  72035
(501) 450-3138 (office)  (501) 450-3248 (fax)

"Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser;
teach a righteous man and he will increase in learning."
                             Proverbs 9:9