David,

Tipsters might also be interesested in a paper just presented at APS in
Denver:  Warner, C. & Meehan, A. (19

Don Allen                               email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dept. of Psychology                     voice: (604)-323-5871
Langara College                         fax:   (604)-323-5555
100 W. 49th Ave.
Vancouver, B.C.
Canada, V5Y 2Z6