Now that Hillary Clinton has revealed the abuse factor in Bill's childhood
as a determinative factor in his mfc ( marriage fidelity challenged),
I was curious if Judith Harris may want to take a swcond look at the
potent role of family influences on behavior. She apparently make
allowances for the such potent influences of abuse,but it seems as if
Bill's peers may not have been much of an influence as it pertains
to conduct behavior.
Btw,some of my best poltical friends have been from
Arkansas: JW Fullbright(sp) and Wilbur Mills and the Argentinian
bomdshell doing the tango at the water fountain in DC.

Michael Sylvester
Daytona Beach,Florida