Hi all,

I just received e-mail from a grad school friend.  A colleague of
hers is teaching abnormal psych for the first time (it's not her
area) as a favor to my friend.

My friend asked me if I had any abnormal notes I'd be willing to
share to ease her into the course.  I haven't had the opportunity to
teach abnormal, thus have no notes.

If you have notes you'd be willing to share, please e-mail me, and
I'll pass your name along.

Thanks!
Sue

--
Sue Frantz                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Assistant Professor of Psychology      Office: (505) 439-3731