Hello All,

I received this on another list but thought that this forum might be a
better source of information for Kasim.  Please respond directly to
Dr. Korun and not to me.  Thanks!

All my best,
Pam

       Pamela Joyce Shapiro | email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       Temple University    | voice mail: (215) 204-9595
       Cognitive Psychology | box # 888-3214