Hi all:

I've read some articles recently concerning the Mozart Effect (not the studies themselves, but news reports), which suggest that the ME is fleeting. However, from what I can gather, the recent studies have used college students rather than infants/young children. Have additional studies been conducted with infants/young children as subjects? How can researchers, such as Kenneth Steele, conduct research on ADULTS and then conclude that because they found little effect that it also applies to INFANTS/YOUNG CHILDREN? I'm also wondering if there isn't a great effect among college students because most of the hardwiring of their brains have taken place. Perhaps that is why the results are so evanescent. Any light anyone can shed on this would be greatly appreciated.

GIF image