>  Jeff Ricker  asked:
".....I had a student ask for information about any possible
> association between brain dysfunctions and criminal violence. Does
> anyone know of any good articles on this that might be understandable to
> an undergraduate (and also to me)."

The obvious (albeit older) book is Mark & Ervin's Violence and the Brain but
I'm sure it's very dated.
Edward I. Pollak, Ph.D.                 Office: 610-436-3151
Department of Psychology                        Home: 610-363-1939
West Chester University of Pennsylvania Fax: 610-436-2846
West Chester, PA 19383
Husband, Father, Biopsychologist, Bluegrass Fiddler and
Herpetoculturist............. in approximate order of importance.