I am getting an experiment into operation that requires an
activity wheel.  I have an old Wahnmann wheel that is missing
the "resting cage."  I have 3 requests for all you
experts and equipment hoarders out there...

1.  I need to tear down the axle on the wheel so that I can
clean and lube it.  Does anyone have an a manual or sage
experience with this operation?

2.  Does anyone have an old resting cage that they would be
willing to part with?  I called up Lafayette and they wanted
$500 for the cage alone!!!  (The salesperson said it would be a
custom order.)

3.  Is Wahnmann still in business?

Thanks

Ken

Kenneth M. Steele                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Associate Professor
Dept. of Psychology
Appalachian State University
Boone, NC 28608