This is ridiculous!  And frankly, I'm tired of being singled out in this way.

: )

"G. Marc Turner" wrote:

> There seems to be a tendency for those on listservs to take comments as
> more personal attacks on-line than if the same comment was made in a
> conversion or discussion (for example: an email sent to 10 people will
> generate more extreme responses than if the same content had been said to a
> group of 10 people face-to-face.) One of my hunches is that since the email
> appears to only one person at a time, it becomes more personal.

* Mike Scoles                      *    [EMAIL PROTECTED]   *
* Department of Psychology         *    voice: (501) 450-5418   *
* University of Central Arkansas   *    fax:   (501) 450-5424   *
* Conway, AR    72035-0001         *                            *
********* http://www.coe.uca.edu/psych/scoles/index.html ********