Well,we escaped the ravages of Hurricane Floyd.I wish to thank all those
tipsters who may have explicitly and implicity thought of my safety.
I was prepared to abandon my post.In preparation,I experienced
multiple conflicts as to which Psychology books to take with me and which
to leave at home to be blown in the wind.
Although,this depends on the specialty of tipsters,I am just curious as to
the ten most important books a tipster would try to save in anticipation
of a nature-self power struggle.
I left lots of books with a high degree of Eurcentricity on the shelf, but
I did pack the Cross-cultural stuff to take along with me.
The hurricane also provided me an opportunity to assemble a cd sampler
of event related music:
 Against the wind by Bob Seger
 Riders of the Storm by the Doors
 Fire and Rain by James Taylor
 And the thunder Rolls by Garth Brooks
 Blowing in the wind by Bob Dylan
I will play those at a post-hurricane party
Feedback requested

Michael Sylvester
Daytona Beach,Florida