> > >  Against the wind by Bob Seger
> > >  Riders of the Storm by the Doors
> > >  Fire and Rain by James Taylor
> > >  And the thunder Rolls by Garth Brooks
> > >  Blowing in the wind by Bob Dylan
> > > I will play those at a post-hurricane party
> > > Feedback requested
>

> > Like a Hurricane by Neil Young (also Roxy Music).

> Riders on the storm, The Doors (a personal favorite)
> Runnin' on empty, Jackson Browne (if your gas stations and groc stores are like
>    ours)
> Raindrops keep fallin' on my head, B. J. Thomas(?)

Windy  (The Association)
Feels Like Rain (Buddy Guy--great!)
Stormy Monday (I prefer the Allman Bros.)
I Gotta Move Out of This Neighborhood (B.B. King)
A Little Rain; Rain Dogs; & The Ocean Doesn't Want Me (Tom Waits)
Rainy Day Blues & Bring Me Sunshine (Willie Nelson)
You Got Me Floatin' (Jimmy Hendrix)
Stormy Weather (Billie Holiday)

* Mike Scoles                    *    [EMAIL PROTECTED]     *
* Department of Psychology       *    voice: (501) 450-5418     *
* University of Central Arkansas *    fax:   (501) 450-5424     *
* Conway, AR    72035-0001       *                              *
********* http://www.coe.uca.edu/psych/scoles/index.html ********