Hi folks,

Well, my 20 month old daughter is delightfully verbal, so lately I've been
throwing all sorts of words at her, to see how well she can pronounce them.

Last night I decided to move into the realm of psychology.  The verbal
exchange that followed:

"Sarah, can you say 'psychology'?"
"Psi kee!"
"Hey -- that's really good!  Ok, now can you say 'id'?"
"Id!"
"Good!  Can you say 'ego'?"
"Icky!"
"No, sweetie.  Try it again.  Say 'ego'."
"Icky!"

How do I interpret THAT?

Jim Guinee, Ph.D.  Director of Training, Counseling Center
Adjunct Professor, Dept. of Psychology/Counseling
                            Dept. of Health Sciences
President-Elect, Arkansas College Counselor Association
University of Central Arkansas
313 Bernard Hall    Conway, AR  72035    USA
(501) 450-3138 (office)  (501) 450-3248 (fax)

"When you are angry, do not sin; do not let
the sun go down on your wrath."  Ephesians 4:26