Folks, I am putting together a symposium on plagiarism at next year's EPA
conference to be held at the Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel from March 24th to
the 26th.  At this time there are four of us who have committed to participate
plus I have a discussant on stand-by in the event that someone else with a real
interest in this stuff might not be found.  At this time we could use a
discussant and one or two other participants.  We have October 15th as a
deadline for submitting an abstract.

So, how about it folks?  In the past, plagiarism has been a hot item of
discussion on this list.  Is there anyone out there who might have something
interesting to contribute?  Perhaps you have collected some data on some aspect
of this problem, or have an interesting case study, or have developed an
effective exercise to combat plagiarism.

If anyone is interested, please reply to me off-list for additional details.

Thanks.

Miguel Roig, Ph.D.                      Voice: (718) 390-4513
Assoc. Prof. of Psychology      Fax: (718) 442-3612
Dept. of Psychology                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
St. John's University                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
300 Howard Avenue                       http://area51.stjohns.edu/~roig
Staten Island, NY 10301