From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On
Behalf Of Vivian Hamilton
Sent:   Tuesday, October 05, 1999 4:44 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Speaker on "Retention"

Hi Tipsters,

Can any of you recommend a good speaker on the topic of student retention?
Our annual campus conference is in January, and we're looking for someone
with concrete ideas who is also good at motivating faculty.  If you've been
impressed by a speaker on this topic, I'd appreciate hearing about it!

Thanks in advance,
Vivian

Vivian M. Hamilton
Instructor of Psychology