A deck of zener cards can be obtained (quite inexpensively)
from the Institute for Parapsychology in Durham, NC. I
don't have the phone number but directory assistance has it.
This is the private laboratory that is the descendant of
Rhine's laboratory at Duke. You can also obtain a manual
of introductory experiments in parapsychology written by
Louisa E. Rhine and a pad of "Standard ESP Record
Sheets."

Incidentally, when I called to order my set, they made a point
of saying that they were called "ESP cards." Evidently,
Zener does not wish to have his name associated with the cards.

Stuart A. Vyse, Ph.D. | Dept. of Psychology | (860) 439-2339
Associate Professor   | Connecticut College | [EMAIL PROTECTED]