Comments on two threads:

1) Bibliographic software - I have used Endnote through a few versions, and
it is a good program gets consistently better. It can now import seamlessly
from PsychInfo, online searches, and many other sources. It integrates
easily with WordPerfect and MS Word. If I did more writing, I'd be even more
enthusiastic, because every time I use it, I notice how cool it is.

2) The problem of student retention would be greatly eased if they would
server more roughage in the dorm cafeterias.

---------
Michael J. Renner, Ph.D.                voice: 610-436-2925
Professor of Psychology         fax: 610-436-2846
 Institutional Research Fellow  e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
West Chester University
West Chester, PA 19383-2112

Office hours for Fall 1999 (Peoples 32):
Tuesday & Thursday 9:15-11:00 am; Friday 1:00-2:30 pm
---------