A number of years ago I found a program called Eventlog. The program was
designed to replace the old mechanical event recorders with a computer
record. I am working with an Honors student in Biology who will be making
some behavioral observations that would be greatly simplified by the
computer program (or even by a mechanical event recorder) but we cannot
locate a supplier. The original program was published by Conduit. That
catalog was bought out by Oxford University Press, but they no longer sell
this particular program.
Do any of you know where we might find a source for that program or
something similar?
Thanks
Dennis

Dennis M. Goff