Sarah Lawrence College has imaginative courses. For example, the
reading list for the Research Methods course in the psychology dept.
includes Gould's _Mismeasure of Man_, Hernstein & Marray's _The Bell
Curve_ and Kuhn's _The Structure of Scientific Revolutions_. The way that
they structure courses seems unusual too i.e., year-long courses.
Their URL is http://www.slc.edu/undergrad/index.html

On Wed, 27 Oct 1999, Jessica Le and Luke Dalfiume wrote:

> Fellow Tipsters,
>
> We have a new Academic Dean at my institution, and one of his
initiatives is curricular reform.  I am on a subcommittee with the
following charge:

>       What are the most creative and imaginative undergraduate curricula
in America,
>       what are their components, and how is their impact on students
measured?

> What are some creative and imaginative curriculum ideas at your
institutions, or that you are aware of at other institutions?  How is the
'success' of the curriculum evaluated?