The website contains excepts from the book (which is less than $40).  The parts I
read seemed like reasonable and good advice, e.g., make a good impression on your
professor, turn home work in on time, contribute to class discussion.

Marie

--
Marie Helweg-Larsen, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Psychology