Tipsters

I'm urgently looking for websites on the various themes that one finds in the
"typical" introductory course in Psychology, eg sensation, perception,
intelligence, altered states of consciousness, learning, emotion, motivation,
abnormal behaviour, memory, etc, etc.  We are writing a study guide for
students in South Africa who want to enrol for distant learning course and who
will have to access the Internet on a regular basis.

Regards from this side of the ocean.

Dap

DAP LOUW, PH.D., PH.D.
HEAD: CENTRE FOR BEHAVIOURAL SCIENCES
PROFESSOR: DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHOLOGY
UNIVERSITY OF THE FREE STATE
P.O. BOX 339
BLOEMFONTEIN
9300 SOUTH AFRICA                       TEL: INTL + 51 + 4012444
                                        FAX: INTL + 51 + 447-5719
                                        EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]