It seems to me that cannot stop the student from screaming but a "screaming
match" takes at least 2 people and you can make certain that you don't allow
yourself to get sucked in.

You simply say "I could flunk you right now for plagiarism.  I do not plan
to do so at this point but the very next time I find that your work was
copied from (or is otherwise too similar to that of) others you will receive
a failing grade for the course.    This issue is not open for debate."

After she leaves, you right a description of what was said in the meeting
and put it in your drawer for future use if necessary.  You also need to
write down the events (including witness names) preceding the last episode
of plagiarism and, if possible, keep the evidence.

Good luck.
-------
"I am facing, and dreading, a confrontation with a rather volatile student