From: Jeannine L. White [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 1999 8:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Help with locating research text

Hello everyone!
  I will be teaching an introductory research methods course soon and when I

took this course during my undergraduate days, the instructor used a text
that I found quite valuable but have since lost it and it's reference.
  The text was a compliation of journal articles from numerous resources
with explanations for why the research was not conducted appropriately as
well as critical thinking questions for assessing research studies.  Does
this ring a bell for anyone?  I have numerous research methods texts but
nothing that spends any time on the skills required for critically examining

research already conducted.  Thanks in advance any suggestions.  Jeannine