In a message dated 12/17/99 2:29:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Subj:     Re: The penis as boomerang
 Date:  12/17/99 2:29:02 PM Eastern Standard Time
 From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Stephen Black)
 Sender:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 To:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] (TIPS)

 On Fri, 17 Dec 1999 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

 > I am left to pause and wonder what you were searching for when you came
upon
 > this contribution to our understanding of the human condition (must have
 > turned in all those grades!). . .

 Boomerangs, of course. What did you think I was searching for?

 (Actually, I wasn't searching at all. They have a handy alert service,
 and the table of contents appears periodically in my mail. When I saw
 _that_ title, I knew I had to check it out. The British Medical
 Journal is great, and amazingly, has free full-text online access.
 I've downloaded that MRI image of a couple coupling to illustrate to
 my class what MRI is good for. That oughta get their attention!) >>

Stephen,

Thanks for the laugh . . and the great lead. I hadn't known that BMJ was
online and free.

Sandra Nagel Randall