-----Original Message-----
From:   Society for Teaching of Psychology Discussion List
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Annette Taylor
Sent:   Tuesday, January 11, 2000 2:37 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        [PSYCHTEACHER] Capstone Course

I would like to know what different institutions are doing for a
"capstone" course.

We don't have a course we consider to be the one 'capstone' and
are considering several options but wanted to know what others
are doing.

You may reply to the list or to me personally and I will then
send a summary of replies.

Please also note the size of your school, orientation of the department,
and number of majors and number of seniors, as those factors may
affect ideas which may or may not be applicable for us.

thanks
annette

Annette Taylor, Ph. D.
Department of Psychology                E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
University of San Diego                 Voice:   (619) 260-4006
5998 Alcala Park
San Diego, CA  92110

                "Education is one of the few things a person
                 is willing to pay for and not get."
                                                -- W. L. Bryan

SOCIETY FOR THE TEACHING OF PSYCHOLOGY
Moderated Discussion List for Teachers of Psychology

LISTOWNER:
The Society for the Teaching of Psychology

LIST OPERATOR:
Bill Hill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

LIST MODERATORS:
Barney Beins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Bill Buskist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Brad Caskey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Rick Froman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Tom Pusateri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Bill Southerly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Edie Woods <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Chris Ziegler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Martha Zlokovich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This list is hosted by Kennesaw State University, Kennesaw GA