This message was sent to me off list, but I do believe it was meant for the
list, so I've redirected here (so replies to this message will go to
Michael, not to me). As a reminder to everyone, please remember that the
default setting of TIPS is to reply ONLY to the sender of the message, not
the full list. You will need to either do a REPLY TO ALL or add the TIPS
email address when you choose reply.

- Marc

At St. Bonaventure (140 majors, 6 faculty) we offer what we call a senior
seminar capstone experience. Each student conducts a real or virtual (data
provided) research report. They then display their project as a poster
presentation the last day of class. Faculty and invited guest attend the
event. You can see pictures of those students on my web page
http://web.sbu.edu/psychology/lavin/ in the Poster Presentation Pics,
Fall,1999. Mike Lavin

http://web.sbu.edu/psychology/lavin/
Michael J. Lavin, Ph.D.