I just heard an interesting claim from a colleague that there isn't
enough empirical research on men to support a real under-grad class
in gender differences.  This was in support of a comment that the
class "sex differences" should be replaced with a class titled
"Psychology of Women."  I can think of many fine reasons to have a
class on Psychology of Women, but this one did not occur to me.
Could folks on the TIPS list let me know what good reviews of
empirical work on psych of men is out there?  Perhaps it is that
there are not good texts, but that the research is out there.  At any
rate, any helpful comments appreciated.
-Chuck
PS: I know the designation "sex differences" for the course is passe
and incorrect for what it really stands for, "gender differences."
- Chuck Huff; 507.646.3169; http://www.stolaf.edu/people/huff/
- Psychology Department, St.Olaf College, Northfield, MN 55057