Why do the weak-minded, such as the late Ms. Thomas always classify someone
calling as spade a spade as trolling?

Ann, we've listened to you complain about how you were a poor teacher and
were being edged into retirement for quite some time now and we've endured it
with good graces.  Perhaps you should do the same?

For those of you who think that Louis Schmier bears any resemblence to a good
teacher, you are the very essence of limp-wristed compromise that has made
education the joke it is today.

When today's kids whine and cry, rather than trying to get them to actually
learn something by exerting some actual mental effort, you spoonfeed them
and entertain them and hope that, golly gee, they are happy and feel good
about themselves.  Louis Schmier's brand of education succeed's as
entertainment, as having people say, "gee isn't that neat".  But Louis
Schmier's brand of education fails as education.

To put it another way, if you had to have open heart surgery, would you rather
have a doctor educated via "dry, boring" lectures and conventional education?
Or would you rather have a doctor whose training consisted of writing and
performing a Louis Schmier-style pop song about open heart surgery?  I thought
so...

You see, Louis Schmier-style education works fine at a history class at
Valdosta State (the equivalent of an adult day care center, I guessing),
but when actual education is the desired result, actual teaching must
happen.

To me it's no accident that some of you empty cans that are rattling the most
are, by your own admission poor teachers being forced out (Hi Ann) or poor
teachers that can't find jobs (Hi Nancy) or teaching at third-rate pseudo
colleges like your idol Louis.

If you want to play, play, Louis, but don't call yourself a college professor
because that's what *I* do, and unlike you, I educate and stimulate my
students, and I do it without resorting to childish stunts that would be
marginal in a high school classroom....

To those of you kool-aid drinkers in the cult of Schmier, I hope you
have visited his website, where his inane attempts at being literary
are archived.  More importantly, you can actually *buy* Louis' silly crap
in book form so that you can think of more stupid ideas, should your own
supply run short...

Oh and one more thing...the Russians really are a bunch of fucking cheaters
whether you PC, latter-day Nazis like it or not.  I think if someone were
to trace the etmology of the word "psychologist", they would find that it
means, "Person with multiple personality flaws with no ability to grasp
the obvious".

Back to real scholarship.....